[Yum] Not quite an idea.

Rick Thomas rbthomas55 at pobox.com
Sat Aug 2 23:52:03 UTC 2003

As a long time sysadmin (30 years) I much prefer the declarative
model for configuration files, for the reasons Carwyn points out.

Obviously, the declarative specs have to be implemented somehow,
and that's where the procedural model comes in.

Do we need a module somewhere that takes the declarative
configuration as input and produces the procedural specs as output?

Rick