[Yum] Small patch for yum

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Apr 30 21:51:06 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 11:10, javier at rediris.es wrote:
> Hello,
> I've written a small patch for yum.
> It allows an exclude list on the servers sections. I use this capability to
> restrict SSH/SSL packages being updated from the official RedHat updates, but
> from our in-house customized versions.
>
> It's constructed against version 1.0, but applies nearly perfect to current
> CVS version. Post to list is probably not the best way, but it is not large,
> please apologize.

Hey,
 thanks, that looks cool. It might be useful to patch nevral.py to make
sure it can tell you that the file is being excluded per-server.
If you want to know a good way to submit patches - the best method would
be bugzilla

go to:
https://devel.linux.duke.edu/bugzilla/

send in an rfe there and then post to the list telling what you did.

That'd be the best way, I think.