[Yum] Exception thrown when server not found

Michael Stenner mstenner at phy.duke.edu
Thu Apr 17 18:57:14 UTC 2003

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 02:53:22PM -0400, Joseph Tate wrote:
> Much nicer thanks.
>
> They are the same message by the way, unresolvable host because of no
> network connection or bad DNS/hostname.

Well, I'm glad that fixes it, but I'm still a little frustrated that I
couldn't recreate it :)   It may not be worth the time, though.  That
is CLEARLY an error that httplib can throw, so we should handle it.

Pending the nod from the almighty seth, I'll commit the change.

				-Michael
--
  Michael Stenner                       Office Phone: 919-660-2513
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics       mstenner at phy.duke.edu
  Box 90305, Durham N.C. 27708-0305