[Yum] Typo? Bug?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Oct 30 12:19:13 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 05:45, Grigory Bakunov wrote:
> Hello all.
> Please all look at this code:
>

> --- part of nevral.py code ------------
>                     if suggest:
>                         (header, sugname) = suggest
>                         (name, arch) = self.nafromloc(sugname)
>                         ((e, v, r, a, l, i), s)=self._get_data(name,arch)
>                         self.add((name,e,v,r,arch,l,i),'ud')
>                         log(4, _('Got dep: %s, %s') % (name,arch))
>                         CheckDeps = 1
> ------- end of part -------------------
>
> especialy on this line:
>
> 	self.add((name,e,v,r,arch,l,i),'ud')
>
> May be we need to change this code to
>
> 	self.add((reqname,e,v,r,arch,l,i),'ud')

I took a look at the code - it looks like:

(name, arch) = self.nafromloc(sugname) makes the name value be correct
for what rpm has suggested - so we're adding the right rpm name.

reqname won't always be the right one we have - but the answer from what
nafromloc(sugname) should always be right.

Is there a situation that you think I've missed?