[Yum] same named class bug

Troy Dawson dawson at fnal.gov
Thu Nov 14 22:20:02 UTC 2002

Hi Seth,
We're glad your alive, and I think the header tarball idea is good.

We've had an interesting bug pop up.
It seems that your module names weren't unique enough.  We have a product here
called 'enstore' (not to be confused with all the other company's/products of
the same name)  It is written in python too, and they have a madule called
callback.pyc too.
This caused yum to not be happy because it kept grabbing the wrong module.

Anyway, it was fixed by changing /usr/bin/yum and changing

sys.path.append('/usr/lib/yum')

#sys.path.append('/usr/lib/yum')
sys.path.insert(0, '/usr/lib/yum')

Troy