[Yum] yum 0.8.4

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Thu Jun 13 04:21:28 UTC 2002

Hi Folks,
 0.8.4 is now available on the website:

http://www.dulug.duke.edu/yum/download/

it now does the "right thing" when you pass -d #

-d 0 == no output at all
-d 1 == output only the list of things that occurred
-d 2 == normal output
-d 3+ == more debugging info.

-y works correctly now as well.
I also cleaned up a bunch of strings and made all the print statements a
correct log statement.

Still stuff to implement but this is very close to the base I wanted to
start with before cool things go in.

So "critical" is almost done - now its onto "important" on the todo
list.

I've put a fair bit of inline documentation - specifically in yummain.py
and nevral.py - if anyone interested it explains a lot of the misc stuff
that goes on.

let me know if it breaks, suggestions, etc. I appreciate all the
feedback so far.

thanks

GPG Public Key: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~skvidal/skvidal.gpg