[Yum] new daily

Vladimir Bormotov bor at vb.dn.ua
Tue Jul 9 18:53:01 UTC 2002

		Hi, seth!

>>>>> "sv" == seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu> writes:

 sv> Cleaned up a bunch of comma space style problems and ' vs ".

 nice!

 But what about spaces after ','?  At natural human language, we always add
 space after ','...  Why?  More easy reading for other people.

 What about spaces before/after operators?  Compare readability of:

    some_var=some_another-more_another

    some_var = some_another - more_another

 Python Style Guide (http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0008.html):

 == cut ==
 Whitespace in Expressions and Statements

  - Always surround these binary operators with a single space on
      either side: assignment (=), comparisons (==, <, >, !=, <>, <=,
      >=, in, not in, is, is not), Booleans (and, or, not).
 ==

 sv> Generally I was just trying to make the code more readable.

 yes!  Right way.  And at this way,  I think

 will be good step ;)

--
		Bor.