No module named sqlitecachec

John Summer webmaster at jtzenterprise.com
Thu Dec 22 12:54:22 UTC 2016

We attempted to re-install Python (and in the process installed another
package or two...). Now our server administrator tells us the server is
unstable and the only answer is to wipe the server and start over
because we installed "mismatched packages".

When we try to run any yum command we get a message saying one of the
Python modules required to run yum could not be imported and it says the
reason for this error is caused by No Modul Named sqlitecaches.  It
tells me to install a package that includes that module. Bu, we can not
find that package.  It also says it is possible the above moduledoesn't
match the current version of Python which is 2.6.6.

Can anyone tell me another course to take other than wiping the server
and starting over?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

--
John Summer
JTZ Enterprise