DNF 1.1.4 and DNF-PLUGINS-CORE 0.1.14 Released

Honza Šilhan jsilhan at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 17:26:46 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

New release of DNF and DNF-PLUGINS-CORE is out. Aside from bug fixes and documentation improvements,
new methods were added into DNF query API [0] – take advantage of them. For further details look
at DNF [1] and DNF plugins [2] release notes.

Recently, we have received many pull requests from new contributors. I would like to thank you for that.
Anyone who would like to join the trend, there are described a few steps [3] that you can follow to
have your feature in DNF and your name in AUTHORS file.

Honza

[0] http://dnf.readthedocs.org/en/latest/api_queries.html
[1] http://dnf.readthedocs.org/en/latest/release_notes.html#release-notes
[2] http://dnf-plugins-core.readthedocs.org/en/latest/release_notes.html#release-notes