need way to distinguish fedora product/flavor in mirror logs

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 3 21:40:52 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 04:34:19PM -0500, James Antill wrote:
>  I guess you mean which is better/easier? I'd guess that adding
> something like:
>  &osproduct=$osproduct
> ...with the different release rpm's putting a different file
> in /etc/yum/vars/osproduct would be.

That seems pretty easy. I *think* mirrormanager just ignores the extra
variables in the request, right? (Looks like it from a quick test.)

However, right now, all of the product rpms are subpackages, and so we
can't have different files with the same name. Have to either fill that
file in %post or make a symlink (ew either way, and also, fragile), or
else rethink the subpackage aspect.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>