dnf-0.4.6

Ales Kozumplik akozumpl at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 14:06:58 UTC 2013

On 10/30/2013 11:15 AM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
> I have just submitted the latest dnf as an F20 update [1]. It brings
>
> [1] http://bit.ly/HeNw29

Whoever wanted to install dnf-0.4.6 from updates testing: sorry, the
package is not available, it was pushed back by bodhi because of wrong
librepo dependency (our fault). The correct librepo build is ready since
this morning but the system won't let me resubmit it and refuses to say why.

There's a ticket filed [1].

It is possible to pick up all the pieces and install everything from
koji, but I'd advise against that.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5803