what is doSackSetup?

tim.lauridsen at gmail.com tim.lauridsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 05:40:11 UTC 2013

doRepoSetup & doSackSetup has been deprecated for a long time i yum, and
should not be need to call, they repoStorage and packageSacks are setup
automatic when needed.

doSackSetup : Populate the package sacks with information
723<http://yum.baseurl.org/gitweb?p=yum.git;a=blob;f=yum/__init__.py;h=d4673fa01e4c53fc3d63f04d396e3e5bf5700002;hb=HEAD#l723>
       from our repositories

Tim