dnf-0.4.2 released

Ales Kozumplik akozumpl at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 15:02:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

dnf-0.4.2 was released in Fedora 20[1] and Fedora Rawhide today.

The highlights of the release are parallel downloads, detecting the
fastest mirrors for downloads, support for repo.cost config option
(which all has been in Yum for a long time and we are adding it to DNF
again now) and losing the urlgrabber dependency. See the full release
notes on the documentation page.[2]

We also started a blog about DNF:

   dnf.baseurl.org

At the current time it pretty much contains only the release
announcements same as the ones I sent to the lists. Lot more to come.

Ales

[1] http://bit.ly/1c0zK0n
[2] http://akozumpl.github.io/dnf/release_notes.html#id13