[Yum-devel] New build: dnf-0.2.13-1.gitda60a96.fc18

Ales Kozumplik akozumpl at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 09:46:41 UTC 2012

Hello,

I pushed the latest DNF build to updates-testing, I hope it to make the
beta next week:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/dnf-0.2.13-1.gitda60a96.fc18?_csrf_token=e561d7c6dab19aaa8ae9999e59d4b3c355449988

Also, the latest hawkey build:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/hawkey-0.2.12-2.git7fa7aa9.fc18?_csrf_token=e561d7c6dab19aaa8ae9999e59d4b3c355449988

The biggest improvements are:

:: enabled the clean command, including deleting the libsolv cache files
(.solv*)
:: enabled the search command. I was scared of this at first but the
result is very neat implementation-wise and the cli is compatible with
that of yum.

Biggest hawkey change:
:: filtering based on non-string values: numbers or packages. The
filtering based on packages (i.e. filter(pkg=[list of packages])
provides the kind of flexibility that was much needed for combining
results of arbitrary Queries (and other operations) and using them as
the starting set in a new Query.

Ales