[Yum-devel] New build: dnf-0.2.16-1.git9f050eb

Ales Kozumplik akozumpl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 12:18:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

I built the latest DNF and Hawkey today. The important DNF changes:

- fixed callback errors in some rpm transactions (did not crash but
displayed error messages mentioning the nonexistent Package.verEQ)
- fixed bug 873875, a traceback in 'dnf search' when nothing was matched
- fixed bug 872948, plain 'dnf update' now ignores packages with broken
deps. This means 'dnf update' now always behaves the same way as 'yum
--skip-broken update' does.
- 'dnf upgrade' now works as an alias to 'dnf update'
- 'dnf reinstall' now works
- this version drops around 3000 lines of dead and obsoleted code.
- I split out Cli out of the YumBaseCli God object. Output would be very
nice to have separated too, hopefully later.

The latest documentation is as always at http://akozumpl.github.com/dnf/

This version is only built for rawhide, I will start doing F18 builds
again once the Beta freeze is over.

Ales