[Yum-devel] Is "yum clean all" problem or repository issue? New packages could not show after "yum clean all"

jupiter jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:48:23 UTC 2012

I've just found that the repomd.xml in my client machine which cannot
see the new packages is actually the same repomd.xml in the private
repository machine which can see the new packages. In the private
repository machine I can see new packages in primary.xml.gz, but there
is no primary.xml.gz in the the client machine I can check with. Is
there anyway to check the primary.xml.gz in the client machine?

Thank you.