[Yum-devel] [Rpm-maint] The Future of Yum

Ales Kozumplik akozumpl at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 12:01:21 UTC 2012

Hello!

On 02/01/2012 06:10 PM, Michael Schroeder wrote:
> The repo currently looks more like a fork of libsolv. I'd prefer
> if hawkey would build more like libzypp, i.e. link against libsolv.

Yeah, is there now is just because I wasn't sure how the experiment is
going to progress and since I thought there was a chance I would tweak
the core libsolv I started in the same repo (hm, also to have less rough
beginnings with cmake). I plan to move Hawkey to a separate repo at some
point, link to libsolv.so and request pull for the new bitmap function.

And thanks for replying, I am a fan of your library!

Ales