[Yum-devel] Offering nvra instead of na completions from bash completion helper

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Dec 11 21:43:46 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-25 23:24, James Antill wrote:

>  Yeh, if we can only have one I guess nvra is better ... for those few
> times we want/need to specify a version, but it feels like the common
> case would get less nice.

Attached is another stab at this; this time outputting nvra only for
installonlypkgs, and na for others. I think this would be a good
improvement and not make the the general cases uglier.

The installonly filtering logic is basically copy/pasted from
TransactionData._allowedMultipleInstalls(); I suppose that's not
available in a form that could be reused here ATM.