[Yum-devel] First attempt at using TextMultiFileMeter.

James Antill james at and.org
Fri Oct 21 19:42:43 UTC 2011

 As the multi/contained file downloading is getting closer, I thought
I should look at this ... this appears to work, but there are problems:

1. We use the same multi_progress factory for all repos. And pretty
assume it's the same. Doing just a single call to .start() on the first
repo. we hit ... this smells kind of weird.

2. We always use the multi_progress if it's setup and has been started,
which is probably broken ... we need to somehow work out when we actually
want to do it (multiple files) and when we don't. But we need to know
that in _getFiles().