[Yum-devel] [UG] Why isn't urlgrabber on PyPI?

Victor Andrée victor.andree at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 01:23:44 UTC 2011

Hi!

I'm working on a project which depends on urlgrabber. It not being available in the standard package index makes life a ... bit harder, and I'm curious if there's any particular reason why. It's quite widely used and appreciated as far as I know!

(As for me personally, I rely on some behavior that's only present in recent git revisions, so it'd be really nice to see a release of 3.9.2 but that's a little besides the point here).

Thanks for a great little library!

Sincerely,
Victor Andrée