[Yum-devel] [yum-utils] package-graph

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Jan 21 16:33:53 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 09:36 -0500, James Antill wrote:

> ...so we don't have the indentation change?

I tried to fix this.

> 2. There are three places where this happens:
>
> +        if dot is None:
> +            self._tree_print_req(pkg, req, level)
> +            lim = level
> +        else:
> +            dot.addPackage(pkg, rpkgs)
> +            lim = level + 1
>
> ...why is "lim" a different number depending on if it's ascii or dot?

Because the function addPackage links one package to all it
dependencies, so it does the iteration over the packages itself.
I could rewrite it so that it links one package to one of his dependency
(in a similar way than we do for the ascii-tree) but then we loose the
coloring.

Best regards,

Pierre