[Yum-devel] reset transaction

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 29 16:31:46 UTC 2010

Folks,

How does one reset the currently built transaction via the API?

I've called yb.install(foo) several times, run yb.buildTransaction() and
I want to be able to start from scratch again if buildTransaction tells
me the update will fail.

I found a patch to add transactionReset() to the rpmsack, but that's not
in RHEL 5's yum and I need to be fairly backwards compatible.

Jack
--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>
Linux Czar, OIT Campus Linux Services