[Yum-devel] random todos

Tim Lauridsen tim.lauridsen at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:13:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 6:53 PM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 18:40 +0200, Tim Lauridsen wrote:
> >

> >         These are more or less just dumps of my gnote todolists + some
> >         paper
> >         notes. If anyone is interested in working on any of them,
> >         patches are
> >         welcome, of course and if you have questions about how to do
> >         them, ask
> >         here or come by #yum on freenode.
> >
> >         -sv
> >

> > Maybe making a wiki page, would be a good idea, make it easier to
> > track and avoid duplicates.
> >

> wiki pages for my own todo lists just end up being rapidly out of date.
>
> if it is not something I can maintain w/o having to fight with any
> software then I won't keep it going.
>
> -sv

Agree, that a wiki is not the best place for a private TODO list, but a page
with ideas for future features could be useful, to let ideas grow and a good
starting point for people there what to help out.

Example listing all the plugin hook there could be useful to implement would
be nice, before starting to implement it.

Tim
Tim