[Yum-devel] Would like to share document, related to YUM

Creative Innovative innovative_c at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 17:17:08 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

I was working on a official project, that required me to analyze and understand the interaction between various modules, when YUM install command is ran.

I used winpdb which is a freeware, extremely good python debugger.

Based on that have captured sequence diagrams, for interactions for various YUM modules.

I would like to share it with the community, and would like to send it as a word document, in a zip file.

Can someone till me if files can be attached, and sent to this mailing list, OR will it get filtered out by the mail server.

thanks,

SK