[Yum-devel] plugin to order downloads wrt size

James Antill james at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 25 15:19:22 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 16:50 +0530, Rakesh Pandit wrote:

> One more query, before I go on writing this one. I don't want to open
> repo files to *permanently* enable or disable a repo manually, rather
> would like a yum option to do it e.g
>
> yum repodisable <id> &
> yum repoenable <id>
>
> Is this okay ? or not acceptable ?

 You mean command, doing this as a plugin should be pretty simple. IMO
you probably want to make a "repo" command with enable/disable/list (and
maybe add eventually :) ... you can look at pirut and/or PK for how to
do the enable/disable bit, should be pretty easy.

--
James Antill <james at fedoraproject.org>
Fedora