[Yum-devel] Latest patch for yum-utils man pages

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 00:24:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-30 at 21:57 +0000, Gerhardus Geldenhuis wrote:
>>
>>     Standardized bug report messages
>>     Corrected old urls
>>     Standardized date format
>
> These should each be their own commits.  You can commit many things to
> git, and generate a patch list out with git format-patch.  You'll get a
> number of patch files with context, which you can email.  Or you can use
> git send-email to do the mailing.

I will try again, please let me know if it is more usable now, as I am
sure you will.

I was weighing the options of putting it off until next year but the
Coca Cola kicked in just in time, I got a brain wave managed to semi
understand the git-format-patch command options and hope to have
something usable.

Regards

--
Gerhardus Geldenhuis