[Yum-devel] Any developer need any form of help?

tee jia hen wizztjh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:59:33 UTC 2009

i'm a beginner in this open source thing , hope you guys can give me some
advice and some thing for me to do to improve my programming skill.

I have been practicing python , C++ , java programming.

I have some basic understanding of socket programming.

I am a web developer .... dont think it is relevant ....

Anyway , you guys just give me some basic understanding of what i have to do
, then i can google myself! I wont bother you guys ...

--
Add my facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/wizz.tee?ref=profile