[Yum-devel] Meta Data Deltas

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 07:43:13 UTC 2008

Hello everyone!

By looking over my hard disks I found a repository with the meta data of
Fedora 8 updates. The data was captured by a daily cron job on my desktop,
so it might not be 100% complete. It contains about 70 commits (updates
happen less than daily) from mid January until early August.

If someone is interested on working on deltas for meta data I can upload the
git repository to the net (about 1GB). I currently don't have the time to
look into that topic.

I plan to setup a cron job on one of our servers for Fedora 10 updates to
collect a complete sample.

Have fun

	Florian