[Yum-devel] API Docs

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Fri May 23 11:05:25 UTC 2008

Hi!

While I like the fact that the yum wiki get used a bit more I still think
some things need to go into the source tree. What about starting a file that
documents the API changes so 3rd party vendors (and our own developers) can
see what we changed in the API for 4.0.x. It should shortly mention what was
changed/removed and how to work around the change.

Any suggestions for a file name and location?

Of course there are some regular API docs missing, too...

Florian