[Yum-devel] kmod2 and livna folks

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Thu May 1 20:16:31 UTC 2008

Folks,

As kernel modules are no longer included in Fedora, most of the work
being put into the improved kmod stuff has passed out of the circle of
things I normally pay attention to.  So I've been reading about the
kmod2 and akmod stuff on rpmfusion.org.

Are folks still using the yum-fedorakmod plugin with the newer kmod
work?  Is there other yum magic to distribute kernel modules in sync
with the latest, greatest kernel?

Or more generically, what should I be looking to do with fedorakmod in
the future?

Jack
--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>