[Yum-devel] yum 3.2.13 released

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 20 14:54:00 UTC 2008

Hi all,
 I'm pleased to say that yum 3.2.13 is available. 3.2.13 shows a number
of significant improvements over 3.2.12 not the least of which is a
number of depsolving bugfixes. Additionally, James Antill has committed
some code that slightly increases memory use during depsolving but
increases the speed of certain depsolving routines between 30% and 60%.
A significant savings for a relatively small memory use (8-10%).

There have been a number of bug fixes and some minor enhancements in
this version. The bugday we held last week contributed a fair number of
fixes for this release. We'll have to have more of those in the future.

Tarball:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/3.2/yum-3.2.13.tar.gz

srpm:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/3.2/yum-3.2.13-1.src.rpm