[Yum-devel] signature checking issue if key is installed during session

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 8 14:25:44 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 11:22 +0100, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

> Seth, thanks for your answer, but I fear, you got me wrong.

I understood what you were saying I just haven't encountered this bug
before. So I wanted to make sure I had all the details

> In spite of the fact that yum installed the key in a correct way, it failed to
> use it in the same session, and succeeds in subsequent sessions only.
>
> Now imagine, that you need to set up a new machine with say, 20 missing keys.
> That leads to a very boring work flow.
>
> I cannot believe, that this behavior is due to my setup.

I didn't say it was due to your setup. I just needed to make sure I
understood all of the issues.

Can you tell me what version of rpm and rpm-python you have installed?
B/c that's the only variable that appears to be different b/t yours and
my installs, really.

thanks,