[Yum-devel] depsolving problem with unversioned provides

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Wed Apr 16 19:57:04 UTC 2008

Am Samstag, 29. März 2008 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
> Hi Seth,
>
> since it seems to be an uglier issue, it deserves a new thread, I think..
>
> Testing current git (da614bd9be917ce4765839668bb2f3867305a8cc), the
> problem persists.

For what is worth, the problem persists with git
7074f5cdc6e2d3a49aa1101841bb2c38820fca34 - generating the exact same trace.

Seth, if you find enough time and patience to look into it again, let me
know. I will try to provide everything you ask for (hopefully my friend
will stay patient enough until this issue is fixed).

Pete