[Yum-devel] yum and extended auth headers

Alan Milligan alan at balclutha.org
Tue Sep 18 16:58:21 UTC 2007

Seth Vidal wrote:

>> I now have this huge problem (in 2.5.1 even) where I specify a repo:
>>

> Why are you using yum 2.5.1?

Sorry Seth, I meant 3.2.5-1

I'm afraid I've had to dust off RHEL5's up2date to at least get a
download client working, but our production build server is unable to
resolvedeps from a mock chroot right now.  I never noticed any of this
stuff in dev because I'd turned authentication off at the server ...

I'm more than ameniable to providing said patch if you sketch out
roughly how you'd like it architected - otherwise, you'll just get a
lambda expression splicing the headers back into the package sack just
before the urlgrab ;)

Cheers, Alan