[Yum-devel] exposing copy_local per-repo to the api

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 29 06:04:29 UTC 2007

The attached patch would allow callers to define copy_local at the
repository level so they could make file:// repos copy the packages to
the cache path. The use case for this is really just pungi but it seems
to make sense to me. The reason I'm worried about it is that I want to
make sure we're not breaking the interface in any odd way. It doesn't
change the default value and it doesn't change what any caller can do
with it.

Thoughts?