[Yum-devel] [UG] bug in Windows

Bob Porter rlporter5 at comcast.net
Wed May 9 19:00:57 UTC 2007

Michael,

I'm trying to use urlgrabber in Win XP pro environment with Python 2.4.  I'm
new with Python so please excuse my naivete.  I'm still trying to get
urlgrabber module loaded with Python.  I downloaded the lastest tarbal and
extracted it.  I've tried both the command line "setup.py install" in
Python, and through the Python windows GUI interface to "open" the
urlgrabber setup.py - it gives me syntax errors.  I'm sure I'm doing
something totally silly and missing the obvious - can you be of any help to
me on this?

sincerely,

Bob Porter
PhD student