[Yum-devel] [patch set] Depsolver checkConflicts (bugfix)

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 15:37:36 UTC 2007

Florian Festi wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'll post the single changes made to the Depsolver to adjust it to the
> getProvides/Requires interface. All patches of course require the
> getProvides patch series.

Has some bugs fixed since the first big patch posted here. As it fixes the
broken conflict handling it should probably be backported to the 3.2 series.
Anyone interested in doing the work or (applying a patch)?

Btw: There is a performance penalty in this patch, but I don't see a way
around it as we really need to check all conflicts not only the new ones.

Florian