[Yum-devel] releases and scms

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Jul 19 18:27:59 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 20:55 +0300, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, seth vidal wrote:
> > Hey folks,
> > So here's what I'm thinking right now:
> > 1. we release 3.2.2 to find out what bugs are actually fixed and which
> > are not :)
> > 2. we enable the ts.check() in 3.2.2 by default so we can catch dep
> > issues.
>
> 2.5. we fix the ctrl-c issue... I'm planning on sticking the relevant few
> lines of code into rawhides rpm tomorrow and have it in 4.4.2.1 final as
> well. Then it just needs to be used in yum - see my earlier mail from
> today on that, it's not a huge change by any means.

It's not a huge change, but it's a kind of scary change.  I'd far rather
get 3.2.2 out and then look at this.  Especially as it's going to
require a bit of rawhide soak time for me to really feel comfortable
with it going to F7.  Also, needs some work so that we only do it on
"capable" RPM versions

Jeremy