[Yum-devel] Re: [yum-cvs] yum/yum depsolve.py,1.123,1.124 constants.py,1.11,1.12

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Feb 19 22:55:33 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 17:48 -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> fixes to pass my current testing set

And since Seth asked nicely, my current testing set is to compare the
results of the following operations with a known baseline (3.1.0)

* yum install zsh  # baseline sanity case of a simple install
* yum install kdevelop # small set of deps for an install
* yum update NetworkManager # small set of interconnected deps
* yum remove cpio # removes 19 packages on my box, hits a file dep with
redhat-lsb
* yum update libgcj # should pull along the rest of the gcc packages
* yum remove bash # removes a lot
* yum remove glibc # also removes a lot
* yum update

Jeremy