[Yum-devel] [RFC] dbversion 10

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Tue Apr 10 20:53:55 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 16:49 -0400, James Bowes wrote:
> Jeremy Katz wrote:
> >> Jeremy?
> >
> > Exactamundo.
>
> Splendid!
>
> I'll plan on checking in the code tonight, and then perhaps our gracious
> host can build new packages some time this week, so that all the world
> may enjoy rebuilding their dbs.

just so we're clear - my week is getting CRAZY busy since this is my
last week at work. I'm going to try to do 3.1.7 but if it isn't out
before friday it won't be done until next week like tuesday or later,
I'm sorry.

leaving duke and moving in the same week, a wee bit busy.

Thurs might work, though.