[Yum-devel] yum-utils

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Wed Oct 25 06:23:05 UTC 2006

Hey folks,
 There are a number of misc issues left over on yum-utils that I've run
into recently. I'm wondering if we have enough interested people to go
through them all and clean them up. I think a lot of yum-utils is
getting a bit crufty and it would be nice to get them churned out a bit
faster.

What I'm specifically asking is: does anyone want to be the release
person for yum-utils? You'd be responsible for tagging the releases,
sending the notice of its release, etc, etc.