[Yum-devel] 3.0.1?

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Wed Oct 25 06:20:16 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 22:36 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 22:23 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> > On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 22:59 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> > >  I checked in a bunch of changes a day or so ago - nothing earth
> > > shattering just things pychecker told me was dumb.
> > >
> > > Anyway - I looked through my list of things that I cared about before
> > > 3.0.1 and it looks like they're okay.
> > >
> > > Is there anything else that should be shortlisted there?
> > >
> > ping. Anyone breathing out there?
>
> I say let's do it... and then hopefully I'll have a set of patches to
> make things more python 2.5 happy by the end of the week.  The key being
> having working python 2.5 while not breaking older stuff.

I found and fixed one bug yesterday when I was upgrading to fc6. I'll do
a little more playing with it and see if I can find anything broken.

I'm out of town for a couple of days starting thursday and then I'm back
but I think I'll have access to the world for those couple of days.

In that time I shall play and see about a 3.0.1 when I get back on
sunday.