[Yum-devel] The PLUGINS file

Menno Smits menno-yum at freshfoo.com
Sun Mar 5 09:34:33 UTC 2006

I was thinking of some updates to the PLUGINS file and then remembered
that it has also been put up on the wiki. Having to update it in two
places is going to be a pain.

Would anyone object if we make the wiki version the master and then
radically shorten the PLUGINS file in the distribution to just refer
people to the wiki page?

Alternately, could the yum release process (if there is such a thing)
automatically suck down a copy of the relevant page from the wiki and
include it in the tarball? A similar thing could be done for the FAQ and
other docs. Might be kinda useful.

Menno