[Yum-devel] Resolving dependencies for postresolve-plugin actions

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Fri Mar 3 06:48:49 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, seth vidal wrote:
>>> it seems nicer to know the state changed within the class.
>>
>> Doing it in yum instead of the plugin definitely ends up working better.
>> Moving the changed state up into the main class, how does this look?
>> Seems to work from some basic testing.

Heh, so it was that simple, I somehow gathered from Pauls comment that the
"changed state" was something that'd need to be implemented first in
tsInfo (I haven't really been able to follow yum-2.5.x happenings at all).
Thanks Jeremy.

> Please go ahead and check that in. It shouldn't break anything else and
> it should simplify a number of items.

Not only simplify things but make various new things possible.

Hmm, I was going to ask about the unimplemented tsInfo.remove() which
has also caused some stretches of imagination to get things done from
plugins but somebody has implemented that while I wasn't looking.
Excellent :)

 	- Panu -