[Yum-devel] [Patch 1/1] Conditional Groups Support

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Thu Mar 2 07:29:13 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 14:57 -0500, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> This patch applies on top of current CVS HEAD (where there is a trivial
> patch to add the configuration option).
>
> It works for packages available or packages installed when you use
> groupinstall.  Any comments before I commit.

It all makes sense from what we discussed today.

Gist:
 When adding items in - check to see if we know about any conditional
packages in any groups that should be drug in when interacting with this
group.

Just to be clear this is mainly to drag in the correct packages of
language files for the right programs when you add a language support.

It's sort of like 'enhances' but implemented in comps.xml.

thanks