[Yum-devel] Bug in urlgrabber _parse_url

John Pye john at curioussymbols.com
Fri Jul 28 04:53:14 UTC 2006

Hi Jim

I saw your posting about the "bug in urlgrabber _parse_url" on the
online version of the yum-devel mailing list. I wonder if you happen to
know if this fix has been picked up by the urlgrabber/python crew, or
whether yum will be patched with a workaround?

I have an RPM that I wanted to distribute via a password-protected yum
repository, but I can't get access to this repository to work yet on FC5.

Cheers
JP

PS I've CCed this to the list, although I'm not subscribed, so I don't
know if it will get through.