[Yum-devel] yum 2.5.1

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Mon Jan 9 00:09:50 UTC 2006

Hey Folks,
 Jeremy likes to prod me at things so he did about making a 2.5.1 before
fedora core 5 test 2 comes out. And since tomorrow is the freeze for
Test2, well, I went ahead and made this happen (it was all of 5 minutes
of work but it's the principle of the thing! :)

Changes are in the changelog. Not a huge number but they make some
things work a little better.

Tarball:
 http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.5/yum-2.5.1.tar.gz

SRPM:
 http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.5/yum-2.5.1-1.src.rpm

As before this will probably eat babies and what not. On the plus side
I've been using it for a while now (more or less) and I've not found the
carcasses, yet.
That could mean it is eating them whole, though, which is icky in a
whole other way.

Let me know what breaks.