[Yum-devel] minor patch for kernel-module plugin

Tim Lauridsen tim at rasmil.dk
Wed Jan 4 09:54:40 UTC 2006

Hi

I was just testing different yum plugins in yumex, and found out that
the kernel-module plugin dont have any plugin type definded,
so it will not get loaded in yumex and pup, (They only load TYPE_CORE
plugins) so i made a little patch.

What about making a yum-utils-plugins rpm in Fedora Extras with all the
plugins in yum-utils\plugins with enabled=0 in the conf files.
I would make it easier for users to start using some of the great plugins.

I have thougt about make a dialog in yumex for enable/disable the
installed plugins to make it easier for the user to
use plugins.

Tim Lauridsen