[Yum-devel] Yum class inheritance diagram

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Sat Feb 11 09:16:26 UTC 2006

Hey folks,
 I found a program that will do class inheritance diagrams - it's called
pyumlgraph.

available here:
http://adamfeuer.com/~adamf/software/PyUMLGraph/

it does a reasonably good job but it doesn't seem to like KeyedRef not
having a __dict__ method in sqlite. I'm going to see if there's anything
we can do to fix that. In the mean time it works fairly well for
beginning diagrams of the classes we have an it might help make things a
little more clear.

It's not too bad right now but far from great.

i've put some rpms that work well enough for me here:

http://linux.duke.edu/~skvidal/RPMS/pyumlgraph/

if someone has something better, please let me know.