[Yum-devel] [urlgrabber] keepalive broken

Michael Stenner mstenner at linux.duke.edu
Wed Dec 13 20:14:39 UTC 2006

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 10:17:01PM +0100, Florian La Roche wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 05:20:44PM -0700, Michael Stenner wrote:
> > woo-hoo, I finally have an excuse to do "make daily"!
> >
> > http://bird.ece.arizona.edu/~mstenner/urlgrabber-20061207.tar.gz
>
> the following script will also leak filedescriptors, so it will
> also fail once the usual limit of 1024 fd's is reached and not
> just have keepalive not working:

Florian, did you use the recent urlgrabber version from above?  I
haven't been able to recreate the problem you describe in HEAD, which
includes a fix for the caching problem you described last week.  Is
there some other problem that leads to file descriptor leaks or is
that it?
					-Michael
  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department and Optical Sciences Center                520-626-1619
  University of Arizona                                         ECE 524G